A new addition to the family turn worlds upside down.
As a Birth and Postpartum Doula, Lactation Counselor, Educator, New Parent Group Facilitator and Mom of Two, I hear you and I see you. Now offering Mentoring and Counsel. Set up a call/video chat and pick my brain!
- What do we really need?
- How do we choose a pediatrician? What questions do we ask?
- My baby is so gassy…what is “normal”? What can we do?
- He spits up so much. She is choking on my milk… is this ok?
- I think my baby has reflux…
- What are my nutritional needs while I am breastfeeding and healing?
- How can we soothe him? Are we creating bad habits?
- We are so tired. How can we get more sleep?
- I want to wear by baby, but I am so overwhelmed by the choices and what will work best for us.
- Is my baby teething already? How can I help her?
- I miss my partner.
- I feel alone, unseen and unacknowledged.
- My needs are not being met. I miss being alone. I miss my old life.
- How can my partner and I communicate more effectively and work together.
- There is no time to…
- We want to enjoy this time but my partner and I are so stressed.
- How do I play with my baby?
- How do I find childcare? What questions do I ask?
- I’m going back to work soon, where do I start?
- What are my childcare options when I go back to work?
- How do I transition back to work?
- I don’t want to go back to work or in the same capacity but I feel uneasy and overwhelmed by the change. How can I make a change? What will it look like?
- Separation has been challenging. How can we make a smoother transition?
- We have a trip planned…
- What’s on your mind?!
30 minute session with follow-up $30
60 minute session with follow-up $55